Amanda Jo brings the throwdown on during the 4PM hour every week day for the Taylor’s Tavern “Jam Throwdown”. Songs/Artists that are kicking some serious boot-ay that day…
“Jam Throwdown with Amanda Jo” is brought to us by Taylor’s Tavern on Main Street in Greenfield! Taylor’s Tavern. Family dining plus downstairs and upstairs sports bars with the New England Football and Boston Baseball, Basketball, & Hockey on anytime they play! It’s always a good time at Taylor’s Tavern!
This Weeks’ Specials
- Tuesday - pepper jack mac and cheese with jalapeno bacon
- Wednesday - Chicken a la Vodka-Tender chicken strips with mushrooms and roasted red peppers in a tomato, parmesan vodka sauce tossed with penne
- Thursday - Scaloppini Steak Tips- steak tips lightly breaded with parmesan cheese and flour sautéed in olive oil with peppers, mushrooms and garlic finished with white wine tossed with angel hair
- Friday - Gator jambalaya-Traditional Louisiana style
- Sat – New Breakfast Specials – Gingerbread pancakes, Fruit Bread French Toast, Buffalo Chicken Eggs Benedict
- Sun - Tortellini Primavera -Cheese tortellini, and assorted fresh vegetables, combined in a rich cream and pesto sauce
Dec 3rd and 17th – New England Football ticket giveaway downstairs bar with Tommy! See Tommy to sign up after 6PM!
- Saturday and Sunday breakfast
- Upstairs bar with 11 high def TVs
- Kids Eat free everyday
- Delivery to your home or business. Taylor’s delivers! Lunch 11-2pm and dinner 5-9pm. Menu & specials are on their website.
- Apps Buy-One-Get-One at the bar between 4-7pm
- Local foods and longtime CISA member
- Gluten free pizza and delicious thin crust pizza
- Lunch Cards! Buy 6 get 7th free AND a piece of candy from Kathy after every lunch!